After a long week of successfully juggling many jobs, Drip Doctors delivered a concierge IV Drip to Tia Mowry in the comfort of her beautiful Hollywood home. She opted for the Limitless IV Infusion for rejuvenation and to optimize her high powered performance for the upcoming week. The highly concentrated IV Drip also helped to hydrate, increase mental clarity and immune support, fight free radicals/toxins and diminish stress. Afterwards, she truly felt revitalized and enjoyed the endless benefits of IV Vitamin Therapy.
IV Therapy helps you restore essential vitamins and nutrients that your body already produces naturally. It serves as a more holistic alternative to help actually treat various general and chronic ailments rather than masking the pain caused by them with strong and harmful narcotics. Such ailments include migraines, fatigue, anxiety, depression, MS, intestinal malabsorption and more. With common conditions such as intestinal malabsorption, the intestine cannot adequately absorb certain nutrients, vitamins and minerals into the bloodstream. When vitamins are intravenously administered directly into the bloodstream, there is 100% absorption versus taking them orally where there is only 20% absorption. Drip Doctors premier quality of highly concentrated IV Drips truly makes a difference to those suffering from such conditions, who are are unaware that there are better solutions available such as IV Therapy.
Now, you don’t have to be a celebrity to get celebrity treatment. Drip Doctors offers affordable health and wellness to everyone seeking to naturally improve their physical and mental well-being. At Drip Doctors, we truly care about helping you look and feel your best!
Here are the reasons for which vitamin deficiencies occur:
• Insufficient food
• Balanced amount of food, but of poor quality
• Forced growing of the plants
• Plants grown in depleted soils
• Inadequate transportation of the food
• Animals raised in improper conditions
• Food processing – basically all that we eat in this modern times – generates tremendous losses of nutrients
• Eating fast food – responsible for containing additives and other type of toxic substances
• Having a reduced number of daily meals
• Eating at inappropriate hours
• Smoking, alcohol, drugs, caffeine excess
• Certain diets
• Some digestive disorders