Vitamin D-3 is important for normal bone development and maintenance. The major role of vitamin D is to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D may also protect against osteoporosis, high blood pressure, cancer, and other diseases.
- Maintain the health of bones and teeth
- Support the health of the immune system, brain and nervous system
- Regulate insulin levels and aid diabetes management
- Support lung function and cardiovascular health
- $120 Package Deal; Buy 3 Get 1 Free